I love baking, especially when we are the whole family at home. In fact, I think baking itself has a great impact
on the family. In our house it always brings the fragrance of a cosy and unite family and the feeling of seeing your beloved satisfied with a good, big and warm portion of pudding makes me happy as a clam.
I am baking this pudding for years and we already know how good is it, but for my daughter was her first try. I am happy that she immediately joined the cheese pudding fan group.
I am writing down my yummy cheese pudding recipe that I baked for all of us. Is delicious hot but also cold.
- 500 gr. spaghetti
- 1 tbs olives oil
- 50 gr. unsalted butter
- 7 whole eggs (1 keep aside together with the milk)
- 700 gr. unsalted cottage cheese
- 150 gr. brown sugar (optional or as much as you wish)
- 2 packets vanilla sugar (optional)
- 20 ml rum essence (optional)
- 100 ml milk
- Preheat the oven at 180°
- Boil pasta in hot water with oil as written on package instructions.
- Strain and then combine all ingredients together, except 1 egg and the milk. Combine with the butter, 6 eggs, cheese, vanilla, rum essence, and last ingredient will be the sugar. Before adding the sugar, I put aside in tree small pots for my daughter so she will have it sugar-free, and then I added the sugar to the left quantity, that will be ours. The recipe is very flexible, you can have it of course with no sugar or coconut sugar if is more suitable for you.
- Butter and fill the casserole or the forms that will go in the oven.
- Blend the left egg with milk and poor over.