We are sharing Arthur’s delicious baked omelet with spinach.
Very easy to make. A perfect breakfast for every toddler.
- 1 cup baby spinach, or stemmed/ washed bunch of spinach
- 1 small garlic cloves, minced or puréed
- province herbs
- fresh grounded pepper
- 1 entire egg
- 10 ml milk
- Preheat oven to 170°.
- Wash the spinach and wilt in a frying pan over medium-high heat. The water remaining on the spinach leaves after washing will be sufficient.
- Drain, allow to cool and squeeze out excess water.
- Chop medium-fine and toss with half the garlic and season.
- Beat the yolk and the milk and add the spinach.
- Place in a roasting pan ( I have used the one for muffins) then bake 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy and let us know if you will try it, and how you liked it.
– A recipe by Ioana Fountain –