My toddler is a good eater, she always been like that, unfortunately after having had a bad experience with the fish food , she refused to eat anything containing fish.
It’s been already more than half a year since she stopped eating this foodstuff and I started worrying because I really didn’t know how to replace the fish in her diet.
Thanks to our Expat-Moms, I received very good recipes and I am going to share the successful ones, here with you:
- 150 gr canned tuna in spring water.
- 20 gr butter
- 1 small onion
- 100 ml tomato sauce
- 200 ml chicken stock or water
- 1/2 Tbs flour
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and saute the chopped onion for 5 minutes.
- Add flour and stir for 1 min.
- Slowly add the water (I used water) and continue stirring.
- Add the tuna and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Season as much as you like with thyme, pepper and parsley
- Grate Parmesan before serving. (I had 3 portions)
Thank you Moms for always providing good tested recipes and advises.
My daughter finally ate fish again! Now I can stay relaxed.